Deuteronomy 6:6-9

"These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:6-9

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is for Becky.

My sister drops really subtle hints on my other blog about how much she wants an "Est." sign. You know, like, "Where's mine?" "When are you going to make me one?" and "That would look great in my house!"

Well, I'm onto you, dear sister. Try not to be too overcome with surprise and gratitude, it was my pleasure! You really should learn how to just say what you mean.

I still need to seal it, but here you are! Hope you like it! Love ya!

You can have this same design with your name on it for $25!! Wood measures 8x24"

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I would say you know me pretty well! Hey, haven't you ever heard "the squeaky wheel gets the oil?" I am the squeaky wheel and you are the oil my dear sister! Love your talent! And love your too! B:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Can I ask you a question? It is going to sound stupid, but when you say established...Is that the year you met or the year you got married? Also how much are these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stpehanie!

    Established is the year you got married. MOST 8x24" are $25. This one is also $25.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete