Deuteronomy 6:6-9

"These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:6-9

Friday, August 6, 2010

More "Est." Signs

Here are a few more I have completed lately with lots of different colors:

Here is some of the color detail from this one. The leaves are green and look more like branches with leaves than a silhouette.

This one includes the son of the couple by adding a smaller bird and his name under theirs:

Here is a picture from a customer after she had hung it up on her wall:

I love how she hung it with four hooks!

If you would like to order, please find me on Facebook or leave a comment on this post. This particular size is 8x24" and is $25.

Check back soon for some autumn decor signs!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hooks too! I want to order a few before Christmas. Is there a list of choices and sizes somewhere? :)

    ReplyDelete