Deuteronomy 6:6-9

"These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates."
Deuteronomy 6:6-9

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love, Obey, Abide

This saying was first presented to me by Brooke. If you spend any time with me, most of my stories include her in some way or another! So when I started Signs of Life, she reminded me of this saying and I've been pondering it in my head ever since.

I believe it comes from this scripture: "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love." John 15:9-10

It really is "Love, Obey, Abide" in that order, but I changed it a bit here because I wanted the Abide to stand out the most. You just can't help but love and obey if you are constantly abiding in Him!

And I can't figure out why Blogger wants to turn these photos, but it's infuriating...er...I mean, it's JOYFUL. :)


Here's the info:

This is three 8x8" wood squares.
Colors are olive, creme, brown and black.
This one I can SHIP to you!
$60

They are meant to be hung with a space between the three of them, but I could certainly create one on a single piece of wood. It can also be made to hang horizontally. Hangers are included. Facebook me or leave a comment here if you'd like to order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment